To create a campaign you have to go to the ‘Website Traffic’ menu, right click on the table and select ‘New Campaign’.
Step 1 – Campaign General Settings
- Write your campaign name
- Write your website URL (preferably without http: // or https: //).
- If you want the bot to search for internal pages on your site on its own, you can check the ‘Automatically Detect Internal Links’ option.
- If you want to manually add internal links that the bot can access, you can write one by one on each line.
Step 2 – Bots Behaviour
- Set Bounce Rate (25% Recommended)
- Set Return Rate (This represents the number of visitors who return to your site.)
- Minimum – Maximum waiting time (This represents the minimum and maximum value for the waiting time on the website pages.) The value is in seconds.
- Custom Threads (The recommended value is 20. The higher it is, the more traffic you will have, but more CPU, Memory & Network will be required.)
Step 3 – Traffic Settings
- Organic Traffic (Keywords) – Keywords can be written on each line or you can add them directly from a list.
- Social Traffic (Profiles) – Enter a URL on each line of the social pages from which you want the bots to visit your site.
- Referrer Traffic – Enter any URL on each line where you want to receive traffic (example: article sites, news, etc …)
Step 4 – Regional Settings
Here you can use the proxies on our server or personal proxies.
- Check the countries where you want to receive traffic.
- If you use personal proxies click on ‘Custom Proxies’, in the displayed menu click on ‘Enable Custom Proxies’ and add them one by one or from the list.
Step 5 – Finish & Run
- After you have finished all the settings click ‘Continue’ to finish. After returning to the ‘Website Traffic’ menu, right-click on your campaign and after ‘Standard Run / Stop Campaign’ to run.